1,109 Apartments for rent in Apache Junction, AZ with Garages
- Apache Junction Accessible Apartments (1)
- Apache Junction Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Apache Junction Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Apache Junction Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Apache Junction Apartments with Parking (9)
- Apache Junction Apartments with Pools (8)
- Apache Junction Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Apache Junction Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Apache Junction Furnished Apartments (2)
- Apache Junction Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Gold Canyon Apartments with Garages (5)
- Mesa Apartments with Garages (119)
- Queen Creek Apartments with Garages (12)
- San Tan Valley Apartments with Garages (67)
- Gilbert Apartments with Garages (149)
- Fountain Hills Apartments with Garages (25)
- Chandler Apartments with Garages (136)
- Florence Apartments with Garages (14)
- Rio Verde Apartments with Garages (6)
- Sun Lakes Apartments with Garages (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Apache Junction?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Apache Junction?
"Apache [Junction] jump on it, jump on it, jump on it." (- Sugar Hill Gang "Apache")
Apache Junction takes up roughly 35 square miles and maintains a population of about 40,000, which allows everyone to spread out and stretch their arms a bit without hitting their neighbor. The population keeps a pretty low-key lifestyle, and many spend the hours between 9 and 5 in the construction, building, or other service industries. Many people find that once they move to Apache Junction, theyre not likely to ever leave. This phenom creates a more stable housing market, the downside of which is the challenge to finding an apartment or home for rent in Apache Junction. See more
Apache Junction apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.