286 Apartments for rent in San Tan Valley, AZ with Garages
- San Tan Valley Accessible Apartments (1)
- San Tan Valley Apartments with Balconies (104)
- San Tan Valley Apartments with Gyms (6)
- San Tan Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- San Tan Valley Apartments with Parking (91)
- San Tan Valley Apartments with Pools (76)
- San Tan Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- San Tan Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (161)
- San Tan Valley Furnished Apartments (2)
- San Tan Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (162)
- Queen Creek Apartments with Garages (14)
- Florence Apartments with Garages (6)
- Apache Junction Apartments with Garages (9)
- Gold Canyon Apartments with Garages (2)
- Coolidge Apartments with Garages (5)
- Gilbert Apartments with Garages (113)
- Mesa Apartments with Garages (81)
- Chandler Apartments with Garages (90)
- Sun Lakes Apartments with Garages (10)
- Casa Grande Apartments with Garages (37)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in San Tan Valley?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in San Tan Valley?
"I ain't movin' to Arizona! Dammit, there is nothin' there but gravel and scorpions." (- Mary Doria Russell)
San Tan Valley is a bedroom community in Pinal County, about 45 minutes east of Phoenix. Its population is around 81,000, which is a big jump from the 3,000 or so residents it had in the year 2000. Its main attraction seems to be cheap, new houses, so if you're in the market for housing and don't mind a bit of a drive from the Phoenix area, you should definitely check out this city. See more
San Tan Valley apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.