2,275 Apartments for rent in Sun Lakes, AZ with Pools
- Sun Lakes Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Sun Lakes Apartments with Garages (5)
- Sun Lakes Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Sun Lakes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Sun Lakes Apartments with Parking (6)
- Sun Lakes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Sun Lakes Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Sun Lakes Furnished Apartments (8)
- Sun Lakes Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Chandler Apartments with Pools (152)
- Gilbert Apartments with Pools (141)
- Tempe Apartments with Pools (167)
- Maricopa Apartments with Pools (31)
- Queen Creek Apartments with Pools (21)
- Mesa Apartments with Pools (233)
- San Tan Valley Apartments with Pools (28)
- Casa Grande Apartments with Pools (12)
- Paradise Valley Apartments with Pools (27)
- Apache Junction Apartments with Pools (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Sun Lakes?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Sun Lakes?
"Hey Willie, let's pack up and catch us a slow train / And go back to Phoenix to a far brighter day / Where stars were for shining in the Arizona sky / And music meant more than fortune or fame" -- From "Hey Willie" by Waylon Jennings
Sun Lakes is a census-designated place about a half hour away from Phoenix. But more than that, it's an active adult community. Whatever your age bracket, you should start your search for housing for rent today. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Sun Lakes means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Sun Lakes could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.