464 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Sun City, AZ
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Sun City (2)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Sun City (6)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Sun City (10)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Sun City (4)
- Sun City Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Sun City Apartments with Garages (19)
- Sun City Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Sun City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Sun City Apartments with Parking (28)
- Sun City Apartments with Pools (10)
- Sun City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Sun City Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Sun City Furnished Apartments (12)
- Sun City Luxury Apartments (20)
- Sun City Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Youngtown 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- El Mirage 3 Bedroom Apartments (50)
- Glendale 3 Bedroom Apartments (128)
- Sun City West 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Litchfield Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Peoria 3 Bedroom Apartments (97)
- Tolleson 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Surprise 3 Bedroom Apartments (82)
- Phoenix 3 Bedroom Apartments (688)
- Avondale 3 Bedroom Apartments (50)
Sun City is a retirement community in the Valley of the Sun. In fact, there are requirements when it comes to wisdom and maturity if you want to move here. Okay, there are just minimum age restrictions, so bring ID 'cause we're sure you don't look old enough to retire!
Sun City is an unincorporated town in Phoenix with about 39,000 residents. The median age in this area is 75 years old, and that's not a coincidence; this is a retirement community for sure. As you can probably guess from the name, the climate is hot and sunny for about eight months of the year. Then from November until about February, it's slightly less sunny, and maybe cold enough for a thin jacket. So if you want to leave a life of snow-shoveling behind when you retire, Sun City is a great area to look for places to rent. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Sun City provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Sun City. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.