This home is Deposit-FREE with Rhino. Replace your upfront deposit with an affordable insurance alternative. Find out more about Rhino here: https://youtu.be/JDo2aYXwR8s
Coming just in time for the New Year! Ring in 2022 in this gorgeous 3 bedroom, 2 bath home in the highly desired community of Bridges at Gilbert! Beautifully built in 2015, this home will wow you from the moment you walk in the front door. Open kitchen with full appliance package, open to large living space. Covered patio and beautifully designed backyard for entertaining - complete with faux grass for easy maintenance and built in fire pit for winter nights with family and friends. Primary suite boasts walk in closet annd ensuite bath. Additional bedrooms are great size and share hall bath. 2 car garage, indoor laundry with W/D included. Community features walking trails around lakes and streams, picnic ramadas with bbq's, volleyball, basketball, and splash pads. Just minutes away from schools, shopping, and dining. Love where you live! Get your application in today!
STATUS: Coming Soon!
AVAILABLE TO SHOW: 12/27/2021
AVAILABLE TO MOVE IN: 12/27/2021
*Home does NOT include furniture or come furnished as seen in model photos - additional photos coming soon!
Our Resident Benefits Package includes:
1. Renters Insurance with $100,000 liability and $10,000 content coverage included at no cost to you on Service Stars master policy.
2. On our Pay to Stay Program, you rent any of our homes, and you will receive a $500 credit each year you rent from us towards closing costs on any home you purchase through us. Just for paying your rent as you would with any other landlord, you earn money toward purchasing your own home.
3. You can build credit history with on-time rent payments. Our Rent Reporting Program is optional. We only report positive data to the Bureaus to help boost your credit score.
4. We offer short-term, long-term credit improvement planning with professionally trained experienced analysts at no cost to you.
5. We employ a Utility Concierge to make your move easier.
6. A 24/7 emergency maintenance concierge will help you troubleshoot at any hour and dispatch help as needed.
7. Online Portal maintenance and fees.
There is additional information on the property below as well as a Q&A section to help you.
PLEASE READ THIS: Dont be a victim of Scammers! We will NEVER ask for any electronic deposits or funds. We do NOT approve applications over the phone, or advertise on Facebook or Craigslist!
Pets: THIS PROPERTY ACCEPTS 1 SMALL DOG, UNDER 30 LBS ONLY. MAX 1 DOG, NO CATS OR OTHER ANIMALS.
We are a Pet-Friendly Company! Most of our properties allow almost any pet, from cats to mice to snakes and birds. We understand that a pet plays a significant part in many peoples lives, so we strive to allow nearly all animals in our rentals.
PET RESTRICTIONS: We regret that we cannot accept the following pet breeds: German Shephard, Belgian Malinois, Doberman, Pit Bull, Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Terrier, Presa Canarias, Chow, Rottweiler, Wolf Hybrids. The Landlords property insurance denies coverage on claims that involve these breeds.
SMOKING: No smoking is allowed on the premises, of anything, at any time.
Register for a Self-Guided Tour by clicking the Schedule a Showing button.
If there is no viewing time available, the property is not ready to show. You are welcome to get on a waitlist and receive notification as soon as showtimes are available.
You will be required to provide an ID. It is to verify your identity, make sure you are an adult, and protect the property by keeping track of visitors.
Receive text to confirm your appointment.
Upon arriving at the address, you will be guided to text the lockbox number and receive a code. You will be guided through this process via text messages. The code only works for an hour window.
No one will meet you at the property.
Any problems? Call our office during business hours Monday to Friday between 8 am and 4 pm at 480-426-9696.
GO TO: https://app.propertyware.com/pw/portals/servicestarrealty/tenantApplication.action
Ensure that you have all the required documents handy and ready to attach to the application
Complete the Online Application Form.
Complete the Pet Screening Profile at https://servicestarrealty.petscreening.com
Pay the Application Fee with a credit or debit card.
We accept applications until we receive earnest money from the first approved applicant.
UTILITIES INCLUDED: Tenant to pay for all utilities - SW Gas, City of Gilbert, and SRP
LANDSCAPING INCLUDED: Tenant to maintain all landscaping.
AREA INFORMATION: Great location in Bridges at Gilbert off Recker and Ocotillo
FLOORING: Tile and carpet
GARAGE/PARKING: 2 car garage attached with direct entry
KITCHEN/LAUNDRY APPLIANCES INCLUDED: Refrigerator, Stove/Oven, Built-in Microwave, Disposal, Water Heater, RO System (tenant must maintain), Washer/Dryer
PROPERTY TYPE: Single-family home
YEAR BUILT: 2015
YARD: Private/enclosed with covered patio
Application, Lease Terms, and Fees
MOVE-IN FEE: $195 Lease Administration Fee
HOLD FEE/EARNEST MONEY: Equals one month rent plus $195 lease administration fee, and it is due within 24 hours of application accepted.
ADDITIONAL FEES NOT INCLUDED IN RENT: $59/month Resident Benefit Packet, Monthly Pet Fee between $30 and $70 depending on the paw score on Petscreening.com pet profiling, and city sales tax.
Application Fee: Non-Refundable, $55/adult
APPLICATION TURNAROUND TIME: 3 business days
LEASE LENGTH: One year
LEASE TO PURCHASE OPTION: Not Available
SPECIAL LEASE PROVISIONS: None
HOA Instructions: All CC&R's, Rules and Regulations must be followed at all times
HOA AMENITIES AND SERVICES: Playgrounds, walking trails, community bbq's, fountains and ponds, all maintained by HOA.
HOA FEE: Paid for by the owner
PROPERTY MANAGER: Michelle W email@example.com or 480-290-3431
Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4 pm. You can still schedule a showing after hours by clicking the Schedule a Showing button. The phone number above does NOT accept text messages.
1. Can I get approved if I filed for bankruptcy in the past few years? We can accept your application only with a bankruptcy that was discharged. We do not accept applicants with open bankruptcy.
2. Is it the Net or the Gross income that you consider for your income criteria? We consider your Gross Income, which needs to be three (3) times the monthly rent amount.
3. Can I apply to rent the property without viewing it? Yes.
4. Can I have one application for several properties? Unfortunately, you can only be evaluated for one property at a time. If you are qualified but lose out to a competitor, you can switch your application to another property, but again, one at a time.
5. Can I apply if I do not have a Drivers License? Yes, we accept other government-issued picture ID as well.
6. Can I apply to a property when it does not have showtimes yet? Yes.
7. Can you accept a co-signor for this property? Yes, we accept cosigners to all properties unless otherwise stated in the ad.
All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and is subject to change.
Tenant to verify all material facts, including but not limited to room sizes, utilities, schools, HOA rules, community amenities, fees, and costs, etc.