194 Apartments for Rent in Queen Creek, AZ with Pools
- Queen Creek Accessible Apartments (6)
- Queen Creek Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Queen Creek Apartments with Garages (25)
- Queen Creek Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Queen Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Queen Creek Apartments with Parking (30)
- Queen Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Queen Creek Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Queen Creek Furnished Apartments (3)
- Queen Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- San Tan Valley Apartments with Pools (37)
- Gilbert Apartments with Pools (158)
- Mesa Apartments with Pools (260)
- Apache Junction Apartments with Pools (2)
- Chandler Apartments with Pools (174)
- Sun Lakes Apartments with Pools (11)
- Gold Canyon Apartments with Pools (3)
- Florence Apartments with Pools (4)
- Tempe Apartments with Pools (181)
- Casa Grande Apartments with Pools (26)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Queen Creek?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Queen Creek?
You wake to Mesa, Arizona /Say, "Let it go, she'll change her mind someday" / You took the wheel in Mesa, Arizona / "I got the rest, man / You can drift away" -- From "Mesa, AZ" by Bad Books
Queen Creek is a town at the edge of the metropolitan area of Mesa, a place where you can drift away into your thoughts and dreams. In the hot desert sun. Many people are finding their way here, owning or renting apartments and houses. And the fast growth means there are a lot of places to eat, shop, and generally hang out while making the most of the dry summer heat. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Queen Creek means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Queen Creek could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.