334 Apartments for rent in Florence, AZ with Pools
- Florence Accessible Apartments (1)
- Florence Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Florence Apartments with Garages (5)
- Florence Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Florence Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Florence Apartments with Parking (5)
- Florence Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Florence Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Florence Furnished Apartments (4)
- Florence Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- San Tan Valley Apartments with Pools (26)
- Queen Creek Apartments with Pools (19)
- Gold Canyon Apartments with Pools (4)
- Apache Junction Apartments with Pools (5)
- Casa Grande Apartments with Pools (14)
- Arizona City Apartments with Pools (2)
- Gilbert Apartments with Pools (144)
- Mesa Apartments with Pools (238)
- Sun Lakes Apartments with Pools (10)
- Chandler Apartments with Pools (150)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Florence?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Florence?
Florence is one of the oldest towns in Arizona. Positioned along the Gila River in the Sonoran Desert, this pastoral community depended on agriculture as its major economic base. Soon it rose to a different beat, after discovering silver at the Silver King Mine, the town also took charge of the government seat of the newly formed Pinal County in 1875. Since then it has not looked back, achieving several more milestones along the way including its historic, architectural downtown scene, entwined ...
Florence is a flourishing town ("flourishing" is a literal definition of the city's name), developing at a skyrocketing pace. Almost overnight the population increased its size approximately 50% since the year 2000. Over 25,500 residents (from 2010 U.S. Census data) choose to claim this inviting hot-bed-town as their home. And little wonder, the town's household income has also grown matching the state's average income rate. Florence is located south of Arizona and has the advantages of being not only a commuter's dream, but also an enterprising magnet, producing a range of consumer products and providing employment opportunities along the way. Of note, the headquarters for Arizona Homeland Security, the Pinal County Sheriff's department and the Pinal county headquarters are strong forces in Florence. Relocating here is not a difficult a decision and just as painless will be your hunt for the right apartment. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Florence means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Florence could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.