131 Apartments for rent in Fountain Hills, AZ with Gyms
- Fountain Hills Accessible Apartments (2)
- Fountain Hills Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Fountain Hills Apartments with Garages (14)
- Fountain Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Fountain Hills Apartments with Parking (18)
- Fountain Hills Apartments with Pools (16)
- Fountain Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Fountain Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Fountain Hills Furnished Apartments (10)
- Fountain Hills Luxury Apartments (18)
- Fountain Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Rio Verde Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Gyms (188)
- Mesa Apartments with Gyms (118)
- Paradise Valley Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Tempe Apartments with Gyms (81)
- Apache Junction Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Gilbert Apartments with Gyms (44)
- Cave Creek Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Chandler Apartments with Gyms (68)
- Phoenix Apartments with Gyms (375)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Fountain Hills?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Fountain Hills?
Fountain Hills is named after the fountain in the center of town that shoots water more than 500 feet into the air every hour. Once upon a time it held the world record for the tallest fountain.
Fountain Hills is a small town of just over 22,000 residents. This beautiful Arizona community is family friendly with great schools and a welcoming environment. If you are looking for a cool area in a hot state, this is a great choice. There is plenty to do in this town and the town helps by putting on several festivals during the year. If you have ever wanted to live in a place where you get to know your neighbors, now is the time and Fountain Hills is the place. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Fountain Hills renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.