470 Apartments for rent in Spokane Valley, WA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Spokane Valley Accessible Apartments (15)
- Spokane Valley Apartments with Balconies (46)
- Spokane Valley Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Spokane Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Spokane Valley Apartments with Parking (58)
- Spokane Valley Apartments with Pools (11)
- Spokane Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (46)
- Spokane Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (45)
- Spokane Valley Furnished Apartments (3)
- Spokane Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (47)
- Liberty Lake Apartments with Garages (9)
- Spokane Apartments with Garages (66)
- Post Falls Apartments with Garages (26)
- Airway Heights Apartments with Garages (4)
- Rathdrum Apartments with Garages (3)
- Cheney Apartments with Garages (5)
- Coeur d'Alene Apartments with Garages (53)
- Hayden Apartments with Garages (9)
- Pullman Apartments with Garages (13)
- Moscow Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Spokane Valley?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Spokane Valley?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Spokane Valley?
Spokane Valley apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.