1,593 Accessible Apartments for rent in Mountlake Terrace, WA
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Garages (3)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Parking (7)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Pools (7)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Mountlake Terrace Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Mountlake Terrace Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Lynnwood Accessible Apartments (9)
- Edmonds Accessible Apartments (5)
- Shoreline Accessible Apartments (7)
- North Lynnwood Accessible Apartments (4)
- Kenmore Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bothell Accessible Apartments (6)
- Mukilteo Accessible Apartments (1)
- Kirkland Accessible Apartments (20)
- Woodinville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Seattle Accessible Apartments (204)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Mountlake Terrace?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Mountlake Terrace?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Mountlake Terrace?
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Mountlake Terrace with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Mountlake Terrace. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.