1,362 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Mountlake Terrace, WA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Mountlake Terrace (4)
- Mountlake Terrace Accessible Apartments (4)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Garages (4)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Parking (10)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Pools (6)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Mountlake Terrace Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Mountlake Terrace Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Mountlake Terrace (4)
- Lynnwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Edmonds 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Shoreline 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Bothell West 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- North Lynnwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Kenmore 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bothell 1 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Mukilteo 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Bothell East 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Mill Creek 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Mountlake Terrace?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Mountlake Terrace offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Mountlake Terrace, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.