406 Cheap Apartments for rent in Mountlake Terrace, WA
- Mountlake Terrace Accessible Apartments (4)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Garages (4)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Parking (8)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Pools (7)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Mountlake Terrace Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Mountlake Terrace Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Edmonds Cheap Apartments (8)
- Shoreline Cheap Apartments (9)
- North Lynnwood Cheap Apartments (9)
- Martha Lake Cheap Apartments (1)
- Bothell Cheap Apartments (6)
- Mill Creek Cheap Apartments (3)
- Kirkland Cheap Apartments (19)
- Woodinville Cheap Apartments (3)
- Seattle Cheap Apartments (292)
- Everett Cheap Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent in Mountlake Terrace?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Mountlake Terrace?
Finding cheap apartments in Mountlake Terrace takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Mountlake Terrace by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Mountlake Terrace in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Mountlake Terrace.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Mountlake Terrace. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Mountlake Terrace.