592 Apartments for rent in Lacey, WA with Balconies
- Lacey Accessible Apartments (6)
- Lacey Apartments with Garages (23)
- Lacey Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Lacey Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Lacey Apartments with Parking (28)
- Lacey Apartments with Pools (10)
- Lacey Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Lacey Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Lacey Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Olympia Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Tumwater Apartments with Balconies (6)
- DuPont Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Yelm Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Steilacoom Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Lakewood Apartments with Balconies (13)
- University Place Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Fircrest Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Gig Harbor Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Shelton Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Lacey?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Lacey?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lacey?
So, you've decided to settle in this little wooded city between Mount Rainier and the cold, cold waters of the Puget Sound. And now, we have to assume, you’re getting some research done. The old "look before you jump" method is certainly the way to go, and we’re happy to report that you’ve come to the right place. Stick around and we'll guide you through the city of Lacey, Washington. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Lacey renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.