103 Apartments for rent in Lacey, WA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lacey (11)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lacey (11)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lacey (10)
- Lacey Accessible Apartments (6)
- Lacey Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Lacey Apartments with Garages (22)
- Lacey Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Lacey Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Lacey Apartments with Parking (26)
- Lacey Apartments with Pools (11)
- Lacey Dog Friendly Apartments (29)
- Lacey Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lacey (5)
- Tanglewilde Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Olympia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Tumwater Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- DuPont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Yelm Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Steilacoom Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Lakewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- University Place Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Fircrest Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Gig Harbor Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Lacey?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Lacey?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lacey?
So, you've decided to settle in this little wooded city between Mount Rainier and the cold, cold waters of the Puget Sound. And now, we have to assume, you’re getting some research done. The old "look before you jump" method is certainly the way to go, and we’re happy to report that you’ve come to the right place. Stick around and we'll guide you through the city of Lacey, Washington. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Lacey offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Lacey. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Lacey can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.