119 Apartments for Rent in Lacey, WA with Garages
- Lacey Accessible Apartments (7)
- Lacey Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Lacey Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Lacey Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Lacey Apartments with Parking (31)
- Lacey Apartments with Pools (11)
- Lacey Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Lacey Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Lacey Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Tanglewilde Apartments with Garages (2)
- Olympia Apartments with Garages (21)
- Tumwater Apartments with Garages (5)
- DuPont Apartments with Garages (8)
- Yelm Apartments with Garages (3)
- Tenino Apartments with Garages (2)
- Steilacoom Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lakewood Apartments with Garages (12)
- Artondale Apartments with Garages (2)
- University Place Apartments with Garages (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Lacey?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Lacey?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lacey?
So, you've decided to settle in this little wooded city between Mount Rainier and the cold, cold waters of the Puget Sound. And now, we have to assume, you’re getting some research done. The old "look before you jump" method is certainly the way to go, and we’re happy to report that you’ve come to the right place. Stick around and we'll guide you through the city of Lacey, Washington. See more
Lacey apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.