85 Condos for rent in Kirkland, WA
- Kirkland Accessible Apartments (18)
- Kirkland Apartments with Balconies (47)
- Kirkland Apartments with Garages (33)
- Kirkland Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Kirkland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Kirkland Apartments with Parking (48)
- Kirkland Apartments with Pools (16)
- Kirkland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (39)
- Kirkland Dog Friendly Apartments (44)
- Kirkland Furnished Apartments (3)
- Kirkland Pet Friendly Apartments (46)
Having trouble with Craigslist Kirkland? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
An Eastside classic, Kirkland is the land of waterfront parks, small-town downtown diversions, and brilliant feats of local culture. It's a Seattle suburb worth scoping out, preferably from your paddleboard on a gorgeous summer day. Without further ado, let's find you some property to rent! But first, a few notes... See more
Finding condos for rent in Kirkland is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Kirkland may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Kirkland that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.