1,000 Apartments for rent in Federal Way, WA with Balconies
- Federal Way Accessible Apartments (10)
- Federal Way Apartments with Garages (13)
- Federal Way Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Federal Way Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Federal Way Apartments with Parking (20)
- Federal Way Apartments with Pools (19)
- Federal Way Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Federal Way Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Federal Way Furnished Apartments (2)
- Federal Way Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Milton Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Lakeland South Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Fife Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Des Moines Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Edgewood Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Pacific Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Auburn Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Sumner Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Puyallup Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Tacoma Apartments with Balconies (79)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Federal Way?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Federal Way?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Federal Way?
Greetings, future Federal Way renters, and welcome to the virtual nerve center for your apartment hunting endeavors! One of the most scenic communities in western Washington, Federal Way is a popular living locale for a wide range of Seattle-Tacoma area residents. But before we scour the land for the perfect apartment for you, let’s take a few moments to examine what life’s really like in Federal Way.See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Federal Way renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.