903 Apartments for rent in Edmonds, WA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Edmonds (11)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Edmonds (12)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Edmonds (1)
- Edmonds Accessible Apartments (4)
- Edmonds Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Edmonds Apartments with Garages (5)
- Edmonds Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Edmonds Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Edmonds Apartments with Parking (16)
- Edmonds Apartments with Pools (4)
- Edmonds Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Edmonds Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Edmonds (4)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Lynnwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Shoreline Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Picnic Point Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Lake Forest Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Mukilteo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Lake Stickney Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Bothell West Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Kenmore Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Edmonds?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Edmonds?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Edmonds?
The category is Best Places to Live, and the answer is: This small Washington city with a view of the Puget Sound and the Cascade Mountain Range is home to Jeopardy! champ Ken Jennings. Question: What is Edmonds, WA?
Just 18 miles North of Seattle and flanked by the Puget Sound, Edmonds, Washington is home to some of the most stunning vistas in the West Coast. This waterfront ferry port offers a uniquely eclectic small town feel even though it's only a stone's throw from the bustling metropolis of Seattle. Farmers come from all over Washington to sell their ripe berries, fragrant fruit, and farm fresh eggs at local Farmers Markets. This is truly a food lovers’ paradise! The sheer quantity of fresh produce available only bolsters the consciousness about maintaining a healthy lifestyle for individuals and food establishments alike: the people of Edmond are healthy and conscientious, and place a value on sourcing locally made and grown products. The locals are made up of businessmen and women, professionals, artists, and artisans. Forward thinking and free spirited, technologically savvy and just as concerned with their environment as they are the bottom line, Edmond residents enjoy this community that thrives on sustainability, green initiatives, and figuring out how to pass the best of the world down to the generations to follow. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Edmonds offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Edmonds. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Edmonds can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.