137 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Camas, WA
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Camas (2)
- Camas Accessible Apartments (1)
- Camas Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Camas Apartments with Garages (4)
- Camas Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Camas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Camas Apartments with Parking (5)
- Camas Apartments with Pools (2)
- Camas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Camas Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Camas Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Camas (2)
- Fairview 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Wood Village 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Washougal 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Gresham 3 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Orchards 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Five Corners 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Vancouver 3 Bedroom Apartments (27)
- Brush Prairie 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Happy Valley 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Walnut Grove 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
"When the [Traveler] reached the landing at La Camas with flags flying, she was greeted with an anvil salute, under the management of Mr. Albins, the blacksmith. A considerable of a crowd were at the landing ... A carriage, the only one in the village, was kindly provided for the ladies on board and the entire party proceeded to the hotel where a sumptuous dinner awaited them. After the dinner ... visitors were taken over the grounds and shown all the attractions of the colony." - The Standard N...
Tucked away on the Columbia River, about 20 miles west of Portland, is the unusual town of Camas. According to residents, it was named affectionately after the delicate blue camas lily, a native plant. Yet the town's origins, like those of so many along the Columbia River, began with an entirely different discovery: the lucrative benefits of the lumber industry. In this case, the mill that started in 1883 was not to ship lumber, but supply the Portland newspaper, the Oregonian, with the resources it needed to publish. The mill did, and eventually set the stage for an even more successful paper industry. Through thick and thin, depression and recession, what eventually became the Georgia-Pacific plant maintained the integrity of the town for more than 60 years, until the 1990s. These days, Camas has been remade the face of this former pioneer town thanks to a booming economy, converting Camas to an appealing residential suburb within reach of the Portland metropolitan area. That's not to say that moving to Camas is like moving to Portland. Like all Northwest towns that are finding themselves progressively pulled into the outer boundaries of large cities, Camas has its own distinct personality and sees itself first and foremost as a fiercely independent town, fortunate enough to be upriver from the big city. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Camas provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Camas. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.