2,118 Apartments for rent in Springfield, VA with Gyms
- Springfield Accessible Apartments (1)
- Springfield Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Springfield Apartments with Garages (2)
- Springfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Springfield Apartments with Parking (6)
- Springfield Apartments with Pools (5)
- Springfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Springfield Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Springfield Furnished Apartments (1)
- Springfield Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Kingstowne Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Annandale Apartments with Gyms (3)
- West Falls Church Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Woodburn Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bailey's Crossroads Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Groveton Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Lorton Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Seven Corners Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Laurel Hill Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Springfield?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Springfield?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Springfield?
The waves ring out their crashing refrain / They know not why they sing / I have seen the mermaids singing each to each / I do not think they will sing to me." (- Saintly Rows, "The Potomac")
Located in Northern Virginia, Springfield is just a short 10-mile drive up the highway from the historic Potomac River. A suburb of Washington, D.C., Springfield's population hovers just above 30,000 humans, and unfortunately, no mermaids. At least, none have been reported as of yet. The proximity to the capital makes the greater Springfield area much busier.
Having trouble with Craigslist Springfield? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Springfield renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.