This charming single family home offers over 1700 sqft and one of the best views in richmond! Fantastic eat-in kitchen with stainless appliances, granite countertop, backsplash, pantry, vast countertop space and cabinets for storage. The interior was remodeled within the last 4 years to include a new master bath with two shower heads (one is a rainfall showerhead). The property looks out over Powhatan Hill which is a big park that is used for sledding in the winter time. It is close to Triple Crossing Brewery, Rocketts Landing, and Shockoe Bottom/Church Hill.
Schedule a showing:
Submit your information to receive an email from our scheduling system (Tenant Turner) or call the number to the right to speak to an agent or receive a text to schedule a showing
*Submit application through Keyrenterrichmond.com*
* Property is "As-Is"
* No smoking.
* Application processing time is 1-3 business days. Please review Keyrenter's Application Criteria prior to applying. $60 Application Fee per applicant 18 or older
* $25 Monthly Filter Fee and Tenant Portal
* $125 Lease Processing Fee
* $30 monthly pet fee + $300 pet deposit per pet (if applicable)
* Other terms and conditions may apply. All information including advertised rent and other charges are deemed reliable but not guaranteed and are subject to change.
Amenities: Breakfast Nook, Central Air, Deck, Dining Room, Dishwasher, Family Room, Fenced Yard (Full), Forced Air Heating, Garage Opener, Garage (1car), Granite Countertops, HOA Community, Living Room, Microwave (built-in), Newly Remodeled, Refrigerator, Sprinklers (Manual), Stainless Steel Appliances, Stove/Oven, Tile Floor, Views, W/D In Unit, Walk-In Closet, Water Heater (Tank - Electric)