3,528 Apartments for rent in Huntington, VA with Hardwood Floors
- Huntington Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Huntington Apartments with Garages (4)
- Huntington Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Huntington Apartments with Parking (10)
- Huntington Apartments with Pools (7)
- Huntington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Huntington Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Huntington Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Alexandria Apartments with Hardwood Floors (109)
- Rose Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Groveton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Hybla Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Fort Hunt Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- National Harbor Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Hayfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Kingstowne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Bailey's Crossroads Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Mount Vernon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Huntington?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Huntington?
For being just 0.8 square miles, the city of Huntington sure does offer a lot. Head to the Huntington Metro Station and witness people come and go like the wind. You'll realize that this city is at an important intersection in the Washington, D.C., area.
Huntington's close access to Interstate 95 highlights the fact that Huntington is a launching pad and turning point within range of the nation's capital. On the western side of the Potomac River, Huntington, in many ways, is a great place to call home within the reach and influence of D.C.'s long arms. Yet, it's more than that. This little town next to Alexandria has a population of 11,267 and its own distinct way of doing things. While one trip to the metro station illustrates that people are always on the go here, ready to tackle Washington, an afternoon at Huntington Park signifies that some folks are also content just lounging around. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Huntington renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.