106 Apartments for Rent in Fredericksburg, VA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fredericksburg (11)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fredericksburg (17)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fredericksburg (12)
- Fredericksburg Accessible Apartments (4)
- Fredericksburg Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Fredericksburg Apartments with Garages (11)
- Fredericksburg Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Fredericksburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Fredericksburg Apartments with Parking (24)
- Fredericksburg Apartments with Pools (16)
- Fredericksburg Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Fredericksburg Furnished Apartments (3)
- Fredericksburg Luxury Apartments (48)
- Fredericksburg Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Falmouth Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Stafford Courthouse Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Spotsylvania Courthouse Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Aquia Harbour Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Triangle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Dumfries Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Montclair Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Independent Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Neabsco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Fredericksburg?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Fredericksburg?
Hey, there, ladies and gents of Fredericksburg, Virginia. Rumor going around the interwebs these days is you’re in the market for a fancy new Fredericksburg apartment for rent. Sound about right? Great! Luckily, you’ve come to the right place, because you’ll find the crème de la crème of Fredericksburg rentals in this handy little apartment finder we’ve pieced together for you. First, though, a few tidbits of advice to get you started on the right foot in your quest for the perfect Fredericksbur...
Apartments, townhomes, and rental houses in Fredericksburg run the gamut from cheap to steep, giving big ballers and bargain hunters alike a variety of options. Luckily, even some of the most modestly priced rentals in Fredericksburg come equipped with dynamo amenities (it’s a technical term), including patios/balconies, swimming pools, free Wi-Fi, and covered parking. If you have a couple grand to spare, you can live it up in a luxury apartment loaded with all sorts of cool bells and whistles (fireplaces, vaulted ceilings, in-unit washers/dryers, gyms, clubhouses etc). Sound like a good fit for you? Just arm yourself with the renting basics (proof of income, banking info, a list of previous residences, and a cosigner if your credit history suggests you consider bills optional), and you’ll be living it up in the Fredericksburg rental of your dreams in no time!
Looking for a pet-friendly rental in Fredericksburg? Sadly, they aren’t exactly a dime a dozen, so don’t hesitate to seal the deal when you’re lucky enough to come across one. On the bright side, short-term leasing deals and furnished apartments are amply available, and most apartment complexes – including a few within walking distance of the University of Mary Washington campus – have vacancies year-round. Also, keep in mind that move in specials pop up all the time in Fredericksburg and besides, rent prices aren’t exactly etched in stone anyway (so remember to bring your bargaining skills to the table when you’re ready to negotiate the terms of a lease).
A unique historic town, Fredericksburg is home to some of Old Dominion’s most attractive and affordable apartments for rent. So what are you waiting for? Start clicking away for your dream dwellings in Fredericksburg and happy hunting! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Fredericksburg offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Fredericksburg. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Fredericksburg can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.