1,882 Apartments for rent in Taylorsville, UT with Pools
- Taylorsville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Garages (6)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Parking (9)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Taylorsville Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Taylorsville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Taylorsville Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Murray Apartments with Pools (9)
- West Valley City Apartments with Pools (7)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Pools (6)
- Midvale Apartments with Pools (6)
- West Jordan Apartments with Pools (9)
- South Jordan Apartments with Pools (17)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Pools (40)
- Millcreek Apartments with Pools (6)
- Holladay Apartments with Pools (2)
- Sandy Apartments with Pools (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Taylorsville?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Taylorsville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Taylorsville?
Its nicknamed "Utahs Centennial City" because it officially became a city 100 years after Utah became a state!
Taylorsville is a city in Salt Lake County, Utah with a population of around 58,657. Its made up of a few historic communities in the Salt Lake Valley, and it didnt actually become a city until 1996, 100 years after Utah became a state! Because of a dried up fault line running under the city and the salt from breaking down rock deposits all over, the soil is alkaline, meaning that its not possible to farm or work the land in any way. If you can't farm, what is one to do in Taylorsville? It has a super interesting history, dating back to the Mormon pioneer settlers in 1848 and rumors of Spanish missionaries visiting the area as early at the 1600s! It played a large role during World War II as a shelter and base to soldiers and civilians and then in the 80s a Wal-mart was built, ushering the town properly into the 20th century. Now its a quiet town filled with mountain trails and beautiful scenic views--let the country roads take you home to Taylorsville. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Taylorsville means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Taylorsville could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.