867 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in South Salt Lake, UT
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in South Salt Lake (5)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in South Salt Lake (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in South Salt Lake (5)
- South Salt Lake Accessible Apartments (4)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Balconies (11)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Garages (9)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Gyms (7)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Parking (16)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Pools (6)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- South Salt Lake Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- South Salt Lake Furnished Apartments (2)
- South Salt Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Murray 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Taylorsville 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Millcreek 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Salt Lake City 1 Bedroom Apartments (115)
- Holladay 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Midvale 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- West Valley City 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Cottonwood Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- North Salt Lake 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Sandy 1 Bedroom Apartments (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in South Salt Lake?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in South Salt Lake?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in South Salt Lake?
South Salt Lake City is home to the worlds first Kentucky fried chicken outlet. Established here in 1954, KFC has grown to be a world-renowned chicken and fast food franchise.
South Salt Lake is a 6.9 square mile city. It borders the Jordan River to the west, making for a very flat land. The city dates back to 1847, when settlers emigrated here. Notable sites include the Columbus Center, the main Zagg manufacturing plant, and the only Chinatown in the mountain West. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in South Salt Lake offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in South Salt Lake, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.