857 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in North Salt Lake, UT
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in North Salt Lake (4)
- North Salt Lake Accessible Apartments (3)
- North Salt Lake Apartments with Balconies (10)
- North Salt Lake Apartments with Garages (15)
- North Salt Lake Apartments with Gyms (7)
- North Salt Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- North Salt Lake Apartments with Parking (19)
- North Salt Lake Apartments with Pools (9)
- North Salt Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- North Salt Lake Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- North Salt Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in North Salt Lake (5)
- Woods Cross 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bountiful 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Salt Lake City 1 Bedroom Apartments (90)
- Centerville 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- South Salt Lake 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Farmington 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Millcreek 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- West Valley City 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Taylorsville 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Murray 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in North Salt Lake?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in North Salt Lake offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in North Salt Lake, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.