1,707 Apartments for rent in Murray, UT with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Murray Accessible Apartments (3)
- Murray Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Murray Apartments with Garages (9)
- Murray Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Murray Apartments with Parking (23)
- Murray Apartments with Pools (9)
- Murray Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Murray Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Murray Furnished Apartments (1)
- Murray Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Midvale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Holladay Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Millcreek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Cottonwood Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Sandy Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Kearns Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- West Jordan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- South Jordan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Murray?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Murray?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Murray?
Light, fluffy powder for skiing, wide open desert for rock climbing, and an urban metropolis rife with restaurants, shopping and nightlife. What more do you need in a city?! Add to this the fact that Murray, Utah, sits 10 miles outside Salt Lake City, giving you all the amenities of the big city while maintaining the safety and comfort of a small-town suburb. If you’re thinking about moving to Murray, UT— or maybe you already live there and just want an apartment upgrade— you need to know where the best spots to live are, how much everything costs and which places require and deposit and lease. Ready to join the roughly 47,000 proud residents who call this vibrant little city home? Great! Then start searching through this super-handy apartment guide, because we guarantee our listings behold the perfect Murray apartment for you! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Murray renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.