2,130 Apartments for rent in Millcreek, UT with Balconies
- Millcreek Accessible Apartments (4)
- Millcreek Apartments with Garages (12)
- Millcreek Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Millcreek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Millcreek Apartments with Parking (28)
- Millcreek Apartments with Pools (8)
- Millcreek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Millcreek Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Millcreek Furnished Apartments (5)
- Millcreek Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Holladay Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Murray Apartments with Balconies (13)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Cottonwood Heights Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Midvale Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Sandy Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Balconies (6)
- White City Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Balconies (97)
- North Salt Lake Apartments with Balconies (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Millcreek?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Millcreek?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Millcreek?
"In Utah, there are no bad things in the water there. It's just smooth, really beautiful." - Steve Guttenberg
Millcreek sits pretty between Salt Lake City, South Salt Lake and Murray Life in this 41.7square mile township is ideal for those seeking to have a relaxed lifestyle after surviving another day at nearby Salt Lake City. Replete with modern homes, this place is a heaven for anyone that loves to meet nice people and enjoy a lot of time in the outdoors. At an average annual temperate of 54 degree Fahrenheit,residents also get to enjoy great climate all year round, picturesque scenery and great people--sounds like a good life to me.
Having trouble with Craigslist Millcreek? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Millcreek renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.