980 Apartments for rent in Herriman, UT with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Herriman Accessible Apartments (2)
- Herriman Apartments with Garages (22)
- Herriman Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Herriman Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Herriman Apartments with Parking (25)
- Herriman Apartments with Pools (15)
- Herriman Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Herriman Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Herriman Furnished Apartments (4)
- Herriman Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Riverton Apartments with Balconies (7)
- South Jordan Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Bluffdale Apartments with Balconies (6)
- West Jordan Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Draper Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Lehi Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Eagle Mountain Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Midvale Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Balconies (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Herriman?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Herriman?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Herriman?
Herriman, Utah, was founded in 1849 by Robert Dansie and Thomas Jefferson Butterfield. To help remember these founders after their passing, a special monument was constructed in the Herriman cemetery in their honor.
Herriman is a city in the southern area of Salt Lake County, one of the biggest counties in the state. The town itself is home to around 21,000 people. Individuals from all walks of life enjoy this pleasant community with plenty of green space. Do you enjoy Easter egg hunts, rodeos and movies in the park? These are just some of the great community activities you can find here. The Herriman Arts Council puts on dances, concerts and special events like holiday sing-alongs. There's even a Ms. Herriman Pageant and a pumpkin festival. Join a sports league, browse the shops in the downtown center or put on your hiking boots -- beautiful trails are in the hills and mountains nearby. Feel like home yet? While this little sweet spot was founded over two centuries ago primarily by Butterfield and Dansie, several other key individuals of the era assisted in its development. Community was important to them, and the essence of that spirit continues today. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Herriman renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.