1,094 Apartments for rent in Draper, UT with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Draper Accessible Apartments (5)
- Draper Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Draper Apartments with Garages (13)
- Draper Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Draper Apartments with Parking (14)
- Draper Apartments with Pools (8)
- Draper Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Draper Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Draper Furnished Apartments (1)
- Draper Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Sandy Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Bluffdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Lehi Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Highland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Riverton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Midvale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Cottonwood Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- American Fork Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- South Jordan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Herriman Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Draper?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Draper?
"Utah! With its mountains and valleys. Utah! With its canyons and streams. You can go anywhere. But there's none that compare. This is the place!" -Utah State Song Lyrics
If mountains and streams call your name, you'll feel right at home along with many other folks who have found solace in the Beehive State, landing in the town of Draper. Draper is a sizable city that has seen its population grow sixfold in just a couple of decades. This is probably because it acts as a commuter town for two metropolitan areas: it's smack-dab in between Salt Lake City and Provo-Orem. This means that as these cities have grown over the past 20 years, more and more people have been happily sprawling out into Draper. Some have been happier about the influx of newcomers than others, but they're all pretty stoked on their new Draper digs. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Draper renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.