135 Apartments in Draper
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Draper (6)
- Draper Accessible Apartments (4)
- Draper Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Draper Apartments with Garages (14)
- Draper Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Draper Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Draper Apartments with Parking (15)
- Draper Apartments with Pools (7)
- Draper Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Draper Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Draper Furnished Apartments (2)
- Draper Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Draper (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Draper (4)
- Sandy 2 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Bluffdale 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Lehi 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Highland 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Riverton 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Midvale 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Cottonwood Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- American Fork 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- South Jordan 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Herriman 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Draper?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Draper?
How expensive are studio apartments in Draper?
"Utah! With its mountains and valleys. Utah! With its canyons and streams. You can go anywhere. But there's none that compare. This is the place!" -Utah State Song Lyrics
If mountains and streams call your name, you'll feel right at home along with many other folks who have found solace in the Beehive State, landing in the town of Draper. Draper is a sizable city that has seen its population grow sixfold in just a couple of decades. This is probably because it acts as a commuter town for two metropolitan areas: it's smack-dab in between Salt Lake City and Provo-Orem. This means that as these cities have grown over the past 20 years, more and more people have been happily sprawling out into Draper. Some have been happier about the influx of newcomers than others, but they're all pretty stoked on their new Draper digs. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Draper are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Draper near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Draper that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.