902 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Selma, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Selma (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Selma (3)
- Selma Accessible Apartments (2)
- Selma Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Selma Apartments with Garages (9)
- Selma Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Selma Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Selma Apartments with Parking (10)
- Selma Apartments with Pools (4)
- Selma Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Selma Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Selma Furnished Apartments (1)
- Selma Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Universal City 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Live Oak 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Schertz 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Converse 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Cibolo 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Alamo Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Timberwood Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Castle Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Bulverde 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- New Braunfels 1 Bedroom Apartments (27)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Selma?
" I'm just out of Austin bound for San Antone/ With the radio blastin' and the bird dog on/ There's a speed trap up ahead in Selma Town/ But no local yokel gonna shut me down" - Steve Earle
The city of Selma is located in central Texas and considered to be a part of the San Antonio Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is only 16 miles northeast of downtown San Antonio, just as you cross Cibolo Creek on I-35. First settled in 1847, Selma has been little more than a speed trap for Texans traveling from San Antonio to Austin during the latter part of the 20th century. However, it has finally begun to grow and prosper from an economic standpoint, as opposed to earning its keep on money from those who drive too fast. Economically speaking, the horse track, Retama Park is a huge boon for Selma. Open daily for simulcast events, the live track is open every summer from June through August for the best horse racing Texas has to offer! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Selma offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Selma, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.