196 Apartments in Alamo Heights
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Alamo Heights (1)
- Alamo Heights Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Alamo Heights Apartments with Garages (3)
- Alamo Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Alamo Heights Apartments with Parking (3)
- Alamo Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Alamo Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- San Antonio Apartments with Washer-Dryers (368)
- Kirby Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Live Oak Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Converse Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Universal City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Selma Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Schertz Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Helotes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Cross Mountain Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Alamo Heights?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Alamo Heights?
The land where the city of Alamo Heights is now located was originally auctioned off by the city of San Antonio in 1836 as a way to fund infrastructural improvements. In the early 1920s, San Antonio made every effort to annex the Heights, but instead, it became an independent municipality in 1922.
Alamo Heights is an incorporated city, surrounded by San Antonio, the seventh largest city in the US, located in Bexar County, Texas. The city is bordered by Fort Sam Houston and Brackenridge Park to the south, Olmos Park Basin to the west, Lincoln Heights to the north, and Terrell Hills to the east. It's situated some five miles south of downtown San Antonio, while San Antonio International Airport is only about three miles distant. There are approximately 7,000 inhabitants residing in Alamo Heights, which has an area of around five square miles in all. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Alamo Heights offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Alamo Heights. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Alamo Heights can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.