1,617 Apartments for rent in Selma, TX with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Selma Accessible Apartments (2)
- Selma Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Selma Apartments with Garages (9)
- Selma Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Selma Apartments with Parking (10)
- Selma Apartments with Pools (5)
- Selma Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Selma Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Selma Furnished Apartments (1)
- Selma Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Universal City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Live Oak Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Schertz Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Converse Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Cibolo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Alamo Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Timberwood Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Castle Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Bulverde Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- New Braunfels Apartments with Hardwood Floors (39)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Selma?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Selma?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Selma?
" I'm just out of Austin bound for San Antone/ With the radio blastin' and the bird dog on/ There's a speed trap up ahead in Selma Town/ But no local yokel gonna shut me down" - Steve Earle
The city of Selma is located in central Texas and considered to be a part of the San Antonio Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is only 16 miles northeast of downtown San Antonio, just as you cross Cibolo Creek on I-35. First settled in 1847, Selma has been little more than a speed trap for Texans traveling from San Antonio to Austin during the latter part of the 20th century. However, it has finally begun to grow and prosper from an economic standpoint, as opposed to earning its keep on money from those who drive too fast. Economically speaking, the horse track, Retama Park is a huge boon for Selma. Open daily for simulcast events, the live track is open every summer from June through August for the best horse racing Texas has to offer! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Selma renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.