1,140 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Live Oak, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Live Oak (3)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Live Oak (2)
- Live Oak Accessible Apartments (3)
- Live Oak Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Live Oak Apartments with Garages (6)
- Live Oak Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Live Oak Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Live Oak Apartments with Parking (8)
- Live Oak Apartments with Pools (5)
- Live Oak Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Live Oak Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Live Oak Furnished Apartments (2)
- Live Oak Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Live Oak (5)
- Universal City 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Selma 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Converse 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Schertz 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Cibolo 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Alamo Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Castle Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- San Antonio 1 Bedroom Apartments (450)
- Timberwood Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Balcones Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Live Oak?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Live Oak?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Live Oak?
A land of farming and ranching, Live Oak, Texas, is a relatively new city that was incorporated in 1960. Founders believed the gently rolling landscape at the intersection of I-35 and Loop 1604 was ideal for a thriving community. Turns out, they were right.
Live Oak, Texas, is just over six miles from San Antonio and, in good traffic, you can make the commute in about 17 minutes. The community is active and folksy; people enjoy annual neighborhood celebrations like the Memorial Day Parade and Easter Egg Hunt. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Live Oak offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Live Oak, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.