2,702 Apartments for rent in Prosper, TX with Hardwood Floors
- Prosper Accessible Apartments (2)
- Prosper Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Prosper Apartments with Garages (10)
- Prosper Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Prosper Apartments with Parking (13)
- Prosper Apartments with Pools (8)
- Prosper Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Prosper Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Prosper Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Celina Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Frisco Apartments with Hardwood Floors (40)
- Little Elm Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- McKinney Apartments with Hardwood Floors (32)
- The Colony Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Aubrey Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Allen Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Plano Apartments with Hardwood Floors (59)
- Hebron Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Pilot Point Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Prosper?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Prosper?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Prosper?
Prosper, Texas is the home of former Dallas Cowboys players Deion Sanders and Randy White, and St. Louis Cardinals third baseman Matt Carpenter. But it's not just this star power that makes Prosper great -- in fact, it was named as the # 5 best suburb in the DFW Metroplex in 2010 by "Big D Magazine."
With a population of around 9,500, it's easy to enjoy the wide-open Texas space that Prosper showcases without having to feel like an isolated hermit. The town is just north of Frisco, one of the fastest-growing cities in the United States and the home of a new soon-to-open Dallas Cowboys training facility. While Prosper is one of the most affluent suburbs in the DFW area, that does not mean it is not affordable. At first glance, it appears to only be a place to buy a house, but Prosper actually features numerous living options fitting for just about every life stage and budget. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Prosper renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.