1,692 Apartments for rent in Prosper, TX with Pools
- Prosper Accessible Apartments (2)
- Prosper Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Prosper Apartments with Garages (9)
- Prosper Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Prosper Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Prosper Apartments with Parking (11)
- Prosper Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Prosper Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Prosper Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Celina Apartments with Pools (13)
- Frisco Apartments with Pools (49)
- Little Elm Apartments with Pools (3)
- McKinney Apartments with Pools (35)
- The Colony Apartments with Pools (5)
- Aubrey Apartments with Pools (5)
- Allen Apartments with Pools (14)
- Plano Apartments with Pools (67)
- Hebron Apartments with Pools (1)
- Fairview Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Prosper?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Prosper?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Prosper?
Prosper, Texas is the home of former Dallas Cowboys players Deion Sanders and Randy White, and St. Louis Cardinals third baseman Matt Carpenter. But it's not just this star power that makes Prosper great -- in fact, it was named as the # 5 best suburb in the DFW Metroplex in 2010 by "Big D Magazine."
With a population of around 9,500, it's easy to enjoy the wide-open Texas space that Prosper showcases without having to feel like an isolated hermit. The town is just north of Frisco, one of the fastest-growing cities in the United States and the home of a new soon-to-open Dallas Cowboys training facility. While Prosper is one of the most affluent suburbs in the DFW area, that does not mean it is not affordable. At first glance, it appears to only be a place to buy a house, but Prosper actually features numerous living options fitting for just about every life stage and budget. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Prosper means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Prosper could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.