510 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Killeen, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Killeen Accessible Apartments (14)
- Killeen Apartments with Balconies (245)
- Killeen Apartments with Garages (241)
- Killeen Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Killeen Apartments with Hardwood Floors (62)
- Killeen Apartments with Parking (272)
- Killeen Apartments with Pools (35)
- Killeen Apartments with Washer-Dryers (42)
- Killeen Furnished Apartments (7)
- Killeen Luxury Apartments (413)
- Killeen Pet Friendly Apartments (251)
- Harker Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- Nolanville Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Copperas Cove Dog Friendly Apartments (41)
- Belton Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Morgan's Point Resort Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Temple Dog Friendly Apartments (96)
- Georgetown Dog Friendly Apartments (58)
- Liberty Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Leander Dog Friendly Apartments (40)
- Round Rock Dog Friendly Apartments (71)
Killeen is located about an hour north of Austin. There are a number of restaurants sprinkled throughout the city. Shopping is also quite convenient in Killeen--with a number of large malls and chain supermarkets primarily located in the east and west portions of the city. See more
Finding an apartment in Killeen that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.