260 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Copperas Cove, TX
- Copperas Cove Accessible Apartments (1)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Balconies (35)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Garages (39)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Parking (43)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Pools (4)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Copperas Cove Dog Friendly Apartments (42)
- Copperas Cove Luxury Apartments (67)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Copperas Cove (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Copperas Cove (4)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Copperas Cove (26)
- Killeen Pet Friendly Apartments (232)
- Harker Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Nolanville Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Belton Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Morgan's Point Resort Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Burnet Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Georgetown Pet Friendly Apartments (53)
- Temple Pet Friendly Apartments (128)
- Leander Pet Friendly Apartments (38)
- Cedar Park Pet Friendly Apartments (41)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Copperas Cove?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Copperas Cove?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Copperas Cove?
With a history that dates back to 4,000 B.C., when buffalo hunters inhabited the area, Copperas Cove, Texas, has a rich history as a railway center and a cotton manufacturer. Today, Copperas Cove provides pivotal services for soldiers stationed at nearby Fort Hood, as well as for their families.
When you see downtown Copperas Cove, you'll feel as if you were transported right back into a 1950s movie, complete with James Dean, Stetson hats and Bel Air convertibles. Perhaps it's fitting that Copperas Cove is located right in the heart of central Texas. The town seems to encapsulate the best, most intriguing aspects of the region, both in appearance and in spirit. With a population of 33,374 (2012 Census), Copperas Cove is part of the Killeen-Temple-Fort Hood metropolitan area, but it manages to maintain its own unique identity. Known to locals as "Cove," its history as an inhabited area dates back to 4,000 B.C., when nomadic tribes of buffalo hunters are known to have lived on the land. Today, Copperas Cove is a thriving small city that has everything you'd want in an urban-styled suburb, including a great public transportation system and a Wal-Mart Supercenter. With Fort Hood only about 12 minutes away, Copperas Cove is also an important service provider for those stationed and employed at the base. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Copperas Cove should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Copperas Cove may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Copperas Cove. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.