2,255 Apartments for rent in Haltom City, TX with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Haltom City Accessible Apartments (6)
- Haltom City Apartments with Garages (5)
- Haltom City Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Haltom City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Haltom City Apartments with Parking (9)
- Haltom City Apartments with Pools (8)
- Haltom City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Haltom City Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Haltom City Furnished Apartments (1)
- Haltom City Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Richland Hills Apartments with Balconies (4)
- North Richland Hills Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Fort Worth Apartments with Balconies (184)
- Hurst Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Saginaw Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Keller Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Bedford Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Haslet Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Westworth Village Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Kennedale Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Haltom City?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Haltom City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Haltom City?
As astonishing as it might sound, there was actually a Garden of Eden in north Texas! Well, at least that's what the Cheney-Sanders family thought when they moved there in the 1840s. Filled with sparkling streams, refreshing natural springs and abundant orchards, Major Cheney named the area, that is now a historic district within Haltom City, the Garden of Eden!
With a population of 43,376 residents and growing, Haltom City is a stunningly beautiful suburb five miles northeast of Fort Worth, Texas. Officially incorporated in July of 1969, Haltom City gradually enfolded Meadow Oaks, Oak Knoll, East Ridge and Garden of Eden into it's boundaries. Because of that growth and incorporation, Haltom City is one of north Texas' most treasured and visually stunning communities! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Haltom City renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.