2,534 Short-term Apartments for rent in Haltom City, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Haltom City Accessible Apartments (5)
- Haltom City Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Haltom City Apartments with Garages (4)
- Haltom City Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Haltom City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Haltom City Apartments with Parking (8)
- Haltom City Apartments with Pools (7)
- Haltom City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Haltom City Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Haltom City Furnished Apartments (1)
- Haltom City Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Richland Hills Short-term Apartments (3)
- North Richland Hills Short-term Apartments (14)
- Fort Worth Short-term Apartments (104)
- Hurst Short-term Apartments (2)
- Saginaw Short-term Apartments (1)
- Keller Short-term Apartments (5)
- Bedford Short-term Apartments (12)
- Westworth Village Short-term Apartments (1)
- Arlington Short-term Apartments (49)
- Euless Short-term Apartments (17)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Haltom City?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Haltom City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Haltom City?
As astonishing as it might sound, there was actually a Garden of Eden in north Texas! Well, at least that's what the Cheney-Sanders family thought when they moved there in the 1840s. Filled with sparkling streams, refreshing natural springs and abundant orchards, Major Cheney named the area, that is now a historic district within Haltom City, the Garden of Eden!
With a population of 43,376 residents and growing, Haltom City is a stunningly beautiful suburb five miles northeast of Fort Worth, Texas. Officially incorporated in July of 1969, Haltom City gradually enfolded Meadow Oaks, Oak Knoll, East Ridge and Garden of Eden into it's boundaries. Because of that growth and incorporation, Haltom City is one of north Texas' most treasured and visually stunning communities! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Haltom City takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.