2,174 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Allen, TX
- Allen Accessible Apartments (11)
- Allen Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Allen Apartments with Garages (12)
- Allen Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Allen Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Allen Apartments with Parking (15)
- Allen Apartments with Pools (14)
- Allen Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Allen Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Allen Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Allen (14)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Allen (13)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Allen (11)
- Fairview Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- McKinney Pet Friendly Apartments (35)
- Plano Pet Friendly Apartments (68)
- Richardson Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
- Frisco Pet Friendly Apartments (49)
- Sachse Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Wylie Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Princeton Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Prosper Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Garland Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Allen?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Allen?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Allen?
"If a man's from Texas, he'll tell you. If he's not, why embarrass him by asking?" - John Gunther
Society in Allen, Texas, is about three things: football, shopping and eating. Although the Dallas suburb has plenty of that blustery western spirit that all Texans are known for, it's moving forward and embracing a life on its own terms, which includes eco-conscious neighborhoods and high-quality cuisine. Sure, there are as many trees as money can irrigate and an emphasis on "wholesomeness," but Money and Forbes magazines routinely rate it near the top for best places to live, and even the most strident anti-Texan can find something to love about this welcoming city. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Allen should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Allen may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Allen. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.