2,428 Short-term Apartments for rent in Fort Worth, TX
- Fort Worth Accessible Apartments (114)
- Fort Worth Apartments with Balconies (161)
- Fort Worth Apartments with Garages (105)
- Fort Worth Apartments with Gyms (141)
- Fort Worth Apartments with Hardwood Floors (140)
- Fort Worth Apartments with Parking (163)
- Fort Worth Apartments with Pools (156)
- Fort Worth Apartments with Washer-Dryers (124)
- Fort Worth Dog Friendly Apartments (170)
- Fort Worth Furnished Apartments (10)
- Fort Worth Pet Friendly Apartments (170)
- Westworth Village Short-term Apartments (1)
- Haltom City Short-term Apartments (4)
- White Settlement Short-term Apartments (2)
- Richland Hills Short-term Apartments (3)
- North Richland Hills Short-term Apartments (12)
- Benbrook Short-term Apartments (3)
- Hurst Short-term Apartments (3)
- Keller Short-term Apartments (5)
- Bedford Short-term Apartments (10)
- Azle Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Fort Worth?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Fort Worth?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fort Worth?
Fort Worth, Texas is ridin’ broncs, warm hearts, cold beer and honky tonks. It’s cowboy tales, the Chisholm Trail and memories, Bob Wills Music and Bill Mack Symphonies. Let me tell ya! Fort Worth, Texas is Bar-B-Que, Amon Carter and T.C.U. It’s great and let me state, there ain’t no other place around like Fort Worth, Texas, That’s my Town." (Ray Price - "Fort Worth, Texas").
Yee haw! So you’ve set your compass to the Lone Star and you’re heading to Texas. Even better, you’re moving to Fort Worth. In this city of cowboys and culture, you’ve chosen a good place to unsaddle your horse.
Fort Worth is Dallas’ plucky lil' sister. She’s half the size and double the fun and is the true home of the Wild West spirit. Saunter between Fort Worth’s skyscrapers, or slip from one world-class museum to another, and you can still hear the ghosts of the cowboys and buffalo hunters who started this cow town back in 1849.
Having trouble with Craigslist Fort Worth? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Fort Worth takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.