1,074 Apartments for rent in Denton, TX with Garages
- Denton Accessible Apartments (23)
- Denton Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Denton Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Denton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (27)
- Denton Apartments with Parking (29)
- Denton Apartments with Pools (26)
- Denton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Denton Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Denton Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Krum Apartments with Garages (6)
- Argyle Apartments with Garages (1)
- Ponder Apartments with Garages (4)
- Sanger Apartments with Garages (11)
- Northlake Apartments with Garages (1)
- Aubrey Apartments with Garages (3)
- Flower Mound Apartments with Garages (6)
- Justin Apartments with Garages (2)
- Little Elm Apartments with Garages (2)
- Roanoke Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Denton?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Denton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Denton?
We all know the saying - “Everything is bigger in Texas,” but who knew everything was stranger there, too? Denton, Texas is proud to call itself “North of Ordinary.” Located about 35 miles away from Dallas, Denton is essentially the Austin of the north. Known for its music scene, festivals and unique atmosphere, Denton is an artsy suburbia. From water parks to historical museums, Indie rock concerts to horseback riding, Denton is no one trick pony.
So, pack your bags and saddle up. It’s time to leave ordinary behind and find you your ideal Denton dwelling. See more
Denton apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.