3,253 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Denton, TX
- Denton Accessible Apartments (22)
- Denton Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Denton Apartments with Garages (10)
- Denton Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Denton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (27)
- Denton Apartments with Parking (28)
- Denton Apartments with Pools (26)
- Denton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Denton Dog Friendly Apartments (29)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Denton (23)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Denton (27)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Denton (10)
- Krum Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Corinth Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Argyle Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Sanger Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Northlake Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Aubrey Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Flower Mound Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Justin Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Little Elm Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Roanoke Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Denton?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Denton?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Denton?
We all know the saying - “Everything is bigger in Texas,” but who knew everything was stranger there, too? Denton, Texas is proud to call itself “North of Ordinary.” Located about 35 miles away from Dallas, Denton is essentially the Austin of the north. Known for its music scene, festivals and unique atmosphere, Denton is an artsy suburbia. From water parks to historical museums, Indie rock concerts to horseback riding, Denton is no one trick pony.
So, pack your bags and saddle up. It’s time to leave ordinary behind and find you your ideal Denton dwelling. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Denton should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Denton may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Denton. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.