140 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Copperas Cove, TX
- Copperas Cove Accessible Apartments (1)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Balconies (35)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Garages (33)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Parking (36)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Pools (5)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Copperas Cove Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- Copperas Cove Luxury Apartments (54)
- Copperas Cove Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Copperas Cove (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Copperas Cove (6)
- Killeen 2 Bedroom Apartments (46)
- Harker Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Belton 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Morgan's Point Resort 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Georgetown 2 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Temple 2 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Leander 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Cedar Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Brushy Creek 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Round Rock 2 Bedroom Apartments (38)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Copperas Cove?
With a history that dates back to 4,000 B.C., when buffalo hunters inhabited the area, Copperas Cove, Texas, has a rich history as a railway center and a cotton manufacturer. Today, Copperas Cove provides pivotal services for soldiers stationed at nearby Fort Hood, as well as for their families.
When you see downtown Copperas Cove, you'll feel as if you were transported right back into a 1950s movie, complete with James Dean, Stetson hats and Bel Air convertibles. Perhaps it's fitting that Copperas Cove is located right in the heart of central Texas. The town seems to encapsulate the best, most intriguing aspects of the region, both in appearance and in spirit. With a population of 33,374 (2012 Census), Copperas Cove is part of the Killeen-Temple-Fort Hood metropolitan area, but it manages to maintain its own unique identity. Known to locals as "Cove," its history as an inhabited area dates back to 4,000 B.C., when nomadic tribes of buffalo hunters are known to have lived on the land. Today, Copperas Cove is a thriving small city that has everything you'd want in an urban-styled suburb, including a great public transportation system and a Wal-Mart Supercenter. With Fort Hood only about 12 minutes away, Copperas Cove is also an important service provider for those stationed and employed at the base. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Copperas Cove are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Copperas Cove near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Copperas Cove that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.