807 Apartments for rent in Converse, TX with Balconies
- Converse Accessible Apartments (2)
- Converse Apartments with Garages (19)
- Converse Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Converse Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Converse Apartments with Parking (23)
- Converse Apartments with Pools (6)
- Converse Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Converse Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Converse Furnished Apartments (1)
- Converse Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Universal City Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Live Oak Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Selma Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Schertz Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Kirby Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Cibolo Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Alamo Heights Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Castle Hills Apartments with Balconies (3)
- San Antonio Apartments with Balconies (722)
- Balcones Heights Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Converse?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Converse?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Converse?
"I done drew the line. Just like the Alamo. You're either on one side of the line or the other. I don't want to ever leave Texas again." - Bum Phillips, former Houston Oilers coach
Either named after a shoe or the incredible amount of talking you'll do here, Converse, Texas is a place where many people come and few people leave. The Lone Star State is home to several over-sized counties, cities, towns and villages, and residences in these areas sit on huge chunks of land. This is why so many people are moving to Texas to have a chance to get their own. Converse is located in Bedford County near the popular city of San Antonio, and unlike bigger areas surrounding it, Converse is only 6.3 square miles wide without a single drop of water in sight. Being that, it's located in the dead center of south Texas, the area is a virtual oven for animals, insects and people alike. In fact, this area has a humid subtropical climate, so you pretty much sweat to death in the summer and remain cool as a cucumber in the winter. Aside from being originally known as a railroad town in the 1940s, Converse doesn't have much history behind, but it is said to be haunted by ghosts, so that's pretty cool -- if you're into that sort of thing. Since the area isn't that wide, most homes and apartments are located within close proximity to each other, so all the businesses are pretty much within walking distance. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Converse renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.