935 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Converse, TX
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Converse (1)
- Converse Accessible Apartments (2)
- Converse Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Converse Apartments with Garages (8)
- Converse Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Converse Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Converse Apartments with Parking (11)
- Converse Apartments with Pools (5)
- Converse Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Converse Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Converse Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Converse (3)
- Universal City 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Live Oak 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Selma 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Schertz 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Cibolo 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Castle Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- San Antonio 1 Bedroom Apartments (436)
- Balcones Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Timberwood Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- New Braunfels 1 Bedroom Apartments (26)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Converse?
"I done drew the line. Just like the Alamo. You're either on one side of the line or the other. I don't want to ever leave Texas again." - Bum Phillips, former Houston Oilers coach
Either named after a shoe or the incredible amount of talking you'll do here, Converse, Texas is a place where many people come and few people leave. The Lone Star State is home to several over-sized counties, cities, towns and villages, and residences in these areas sit on huge chunks of land. This is why so many people are moving to Texas to have a chance to get their own. Converse is located in Bedford County near the popular city of San Antonio, and unlike bigger areas surrounding it, Converse is only 6.3 square miles wide without a single drop of water in sight. Being that, it's located in the dead center of south Texas, the area is a virtual oven for animals, insects and people alike. In fact, this area has a humid subtropical climate, so you pretty much sweat to death in the summer and remain cool as a cucumber in the winter. Aside from being originally known as a railroad town in the 1940s, Converse doesn't have much history behind, but it is said to be haunted by ghosts, so that's pretty cool -- if you're into that sort of thing. Since the area isn't that wide, most homes and apartments are located within close proximity to each other, so all the businesses are pretty much within walking distance. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Converse offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Converse, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.