1,460 Apartments for rent in Lebanon, TN with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lebanon (4)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lebanon (4)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lebanon (6)
- Lebanon Accessible Apartments (2)
- Lebanon Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Lebanon Apartments with Garages (12)
- Lebanon Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Lebanon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Lebanon Apartments with Parking (15)
- Lebanon Apartments with Pools (12)
- Lebanon Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Lebanon Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Mount Juliet Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Gallatin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Hendersonville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- La Vergne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Smyrna Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Murfreesboro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (39)
- Goodlettsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Nolensville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Millersville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- White House Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Lebanon?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Lebanon?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lebanon?
Hey there, Volunteer State apartment scavengers, and welcome to the virtual headquarters for all your Lebanon leasing needs! Situated just 25 convenient miles from downtown Nashville, Lebanon lays claim to some of the most attractive apartment deals you’ll find in the state. Looking to land the apartment of your dreams in the heart of Tennessee? Then journey on, bold apartment hunter, because the perfect Lebanon apartment may be just a few clicks away!
The average rental goes for less than $750, and even spacious apartments can be found for about a grand. Although you won’t find too many apartments for rent in Lebanon (where only about one-third of residents go the renting route), you shouldn’t mistake a modest quantity for a lack of quality.
Some complexes come equipped with amenities such as a swimming pool, gym, clubhouse, patios/balconies, walk-in closets, and more. Just come equipped with the renting basics (proof of income, two forms of I.D., a list of previous residences, and a blank check for the security deposit), and you’ll be living the good life in this historic little Tennessee town in no time!
Lebanon is home to a number of neighborhoods on the outlying areas such as Oakland, Leeville, and Linwood, as well as some ‘hoods near the city center.
Lebanon has a variety of parks, trails, scenic views, interesting historic sites, museums, theaters, galleries, and watering holes, and it’s safe to say Lebanon is a city with something to offer to renters.
So what are you waiting for, amigos? Start click-click-clicking away for your dream apartment, best of luck, and happy hunting! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Lebanon offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Lebanon. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Lebanon can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.