310 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in St. Andrews, SC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in St. Andrews (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in St. Andrews (2)
- St. Andrews Accessible Apartments (2)
- St. Andrews Apartments with Balconies (7)
- St. Andrews Apartments with Garages (3)
- St. Andrews Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- St. Andrews Apartments with Parking (8)
- St. Andrews Apartments with Pools (2)
- St. Andrews Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- St. Andrews Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- St. Andrews Furnished Apartments (1)
- St. Andrews Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- West Columbia 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Springdale 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Irmo 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Cayce 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Lexington 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Forest Acres 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Columbia 1 Bedroom Apartments (37)
- Aiken 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Warrenville 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Rock Hill 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in St. Andrews?
St. Andrew don't forsake me / St. Andrew / Don't forsake me" (- The White Stripes, "St. Andrew")
St. Andrews is a census designated place, which is a bit like a teenage town as opposed to a grown-up city. It boasts a population of 20,493 people, who probably live in St. Andrews to avoid living in the real city of Columbia. It is actually a suburb type of place nestled in between the Broad River and the Lower Saluda River. However, you cannot escape the fast lane (literally), no matter where you live. St. Andrews is also nestled between highways 20 and 26, the latter taking commuters and university students into Columbia. It is an area that is all houses and apartments, though it is close to the Columbia Canal and Riverfront Park and the Riverside Golf Course. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in St. Andrews offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in St. Andrews, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.